"perfume capital of Arabia” that is Salalah. Al Dyafa Hotel suites is in the city centre of Salalah and is accessible via all major roads. The main motivation for our hotel is the tourists, visiting Salalah especially during the annual Khareef season. Near Central Market, Bus Station- (connect Muscat & Dubai), Hospital, and especially Sultan Qaboos mosque near by the hotel gives a holy experience for our visitors and shopping facilities are also available in a short distance from the hotel. We provide excellence service to our Valuable customers within their budget in this Historical tourist place.
Attracting Place About Accomodation
- Salalah is the capital city of southern Oman's Dhofar province. It's known for its banana plantations, Arabian Sea beaches and waters teeming with sea life. The Khareef, an annual monsoon, transforms the desert terrain into a lush, green landscape and creates seasonal waterfalls. The Frankincense Land Museum, part of the Al Balid Archaeological Site, recounts the city’s maritime history and role in the spice trade.
- Sultan Qaboos Mosque: located near Al Dyafa Hotel Suites provides a holy experience to our visitors. The mosque has become a symbolic and landmark structure in Salalah and can accommodate 3000 worshippers at a time. As our hotel is nearby the mosque, our visitors can reach the mosque at prayer time comfortably.
- Salalah Airport: Our hotel is located near to Salalah Airport. So, it is comfortable for our visitors to reach our hotel in a five minutes drive from the airport. Taxi service is provided for our visitors to reach the airport.
- Salalah Garden Mall: fun for Life, children’s Amusements, city Cinema, Carrefour, more than 200 Outlets, like Cloths, Restaurants, shopping.
- Tourism: Khareef season is special for Salalah, Camel Market, Heritage Sites Old Ancient place is Salalah.